Fixed Teeth Possibility?

I am 36 yrs old and my upper front teeth (3) were broken during my college days, before 18 yrs. Can I go for fixed teeth, if yes, what is your suggestion?

Doctor Answers (9) on Fixed Teeth Possibility?

Yes definitely you can have fixed teeth there are different options like dental implants and fixed ceramic bridges or zirconia bridges or even dental laminates for you
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Fixed bridges and implants are the two options for fixed teeth..... proper clinical examination and X-rays will be required for the appropriate treatment plan..... please consult your dentist for the treatment options available in your case..... Regards.....
Hi..you need to upload a picture to give diagnosis. It can restored by ceramic crowns. Regards
Asolutely Possible. There are multiple ways of replacing missing teeth/tooth. We can take simple xray and decide on the treatment plan. Consultation is free at our setup.Feel free to set up an appoint at our branches. Smile Studio Dental Clinic-Matunga and Worli
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
If we could see your pic and ur x-rays we could deduce better. But certainly fixed bridge or crowns can be done easily after evaluating whether root canal therapy would be needed or not.  Since they are your front teeth,  metal free ceramics such as ultratransluscent or Zirconia crown are the best.  Nowadays we give warranty from 5 to 15 years for the work done.  If u select a good cosmetic dentist then the look would be very very natural and lifelike.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u always. 
Dr. Mitali Parikh Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon
Fixed teeth can be done at any age and it is not painful. So make sure you get it done. There are various options for fixed bridge such as ceramic, zirconia and lava.
Missing tooth should always be replaced with an artificial tooth to preserve the underlying jaw bone. In your case, Dental Implants are the best solution.These are screws made up of titanium which is fitted into the bone of that empty space which substitutes a tooth root and a tooth like cap/crown is fitted on top. In this way, you will get ur missing tooth back without disturbing your left and right healthy tooth. Another option is to get a Bridge work done taking support of your left and right teeth. But here the support teeth have to be trimmed off which may lead to complications later. I recommend you to visit an Implantologist or a Prosthodontist for your treatment.
Dr Raghavendra Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Its better u send one pic if posssible. Depending on the level of fracture u can judge what type of testament is good for. Take one xray also for safety. U can go for fixed prosthesis, try if posssible it can b contoured with cosmetic fillings
you can go for fixed teeth at any age for that matter. i am surprised that you had stayed all these years with broken teeth. may be your teeth may not be completely broken, which in case can be rebuild and crowns could be placed. go to a nearby dentist and have a consultation