Fistula problem

Hi, My brother (age : 27) is suffering frm fistula. Is it better to go with homeopathy or Ayurveda treatment ? He had minor surgery on the same. Even after 2 to 3 months of this treatment, he is still facing the same issue.

Doctor Answers (5) on Fistula problem

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Most of the fistula respond to surgery. A persistent one or recurrent one has some basis from family heredity and may be presented as fistula in you. Take homeopathy to improve the root cause of non healing. Later if you need speedy recovery can again go for surgery with no recurrence.
There are best Homoeopathic medicine to treat Fistula, Piles and Fissures of ano. in Modern medicine there are recurrence even after surgery, For frequent problem of Fistula you need to Homoeopathic Medicine. Homoeopathic doctor ask questions about nature as well as tendency to understand constitution of patients, with the help of each and every question Homoeopath decide medicines. So better to start treatment early. You can contact me or any nearby best homeopath, and have patience to complete recovery of this Fistula problem. There are many indicated medicines but some of them are Silicea, Nit.Acid, Nux vom. Sulph, Fluor acid, Caust, Peonia, Calc Phos, etc.. you can take after consulting your Homoeopath.
Farhan Nadaf Mumbai | Homeopath
Hello, It's unfortunate to hear about your brother. Homoeopathy is best suited for any illness that is recurrent. Fistula if on a gross level may require additional measure however full examination is required to comment and suggest you appropriate medicine. Be assured you'll be alright. Regards.