Fistula in ano
Sir. I had under go surgery on 26.12.2016 for fistula in ano. My wound kept open after surgery. now it is healed completely. Still I have discharge come out from anal part. Please advise how long discharge will come out.

it could come for few weeks. also keep taking all the antibiotics and if doesnt stop, visit your doctor . also undertsand that fistula in ano is re occurs and very annoying problem. it has very difficult treatment and sometimes flaps are needed as well
consult a surgeon

+162
Chat with a doctor
If discharge is coming after such a long time then visit to operating doc.. physical examination is needed...