Fissured tongue causes

I feel something under my tongue in left side i feel it when i swallow anything.. i have cough also without cold just cough

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist | Kolkata

Your symptoms suggest that you may be suffering from LPR. It causes discomfort , pain, irritation, cough,lump sensation etc. in the throat. The symptoms particularly occur after meals and when lying d

... Read More

I am having som problem with a small irritation on a corner of tongue for last 6 months , no pain nor problem but I always have a feeling that some thing is stuck on tongue . Which specialist doctor to consult ? ENT or Dentist

Dr. Manju Lihala General Physician | Bangalore

Consult a general surgeon .

... Read More

Feeling burning sensation in my tongue since four to five days. Today when scraping my tongue after tooth brush little bit blood came out and there is some redness in the middle of tongue. Please help me out.

Dr. Rashmi T V General Physician | Bangalore

Hi It could be erosion or minor trauma while brushing ..due to consumption of hot or spicy foods or ulcers... Kindly consult physician for examination and treatment...

... Read More

I have a thin white coated tongue in morning and sometimes the coating comes back . I started using a tongue cleaner rigorously due to that a white patch of some sorts came on the side of the tongue .I consulted Oral medicine specialist , 2 ENT's ,1 Dentist they don't see anything abnormal on my tongue .They said its due to tongue touching the teet

...

Dr. Rishabh Mittal Dentist | Allahabad

If the patch comes and goes regularly then you should get a biopsy done by any oral surgeon. If you have any habit of chewing tobacco out something like that then quit it immediately. If your tongue i

... Read More

Have a anal fissure how to cure it and what are fissure side effects ? And is operation necessary. Is it cause serious disease pls help

Dr. Jagat Shah Homoeopath | Mumbai

Hi, homoeopathy has very good medicine to treat this issue n with long lasting results. So start homoeopathy to avoid surgery n to get good treatment.

... Read More

I am suffering from fissure, please let me know whether operation is necessary for curing the problem

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

Hi, Initial therapy for an anal fissure is medical in nature, and more than 80% of acute anal fissures resolve without further therapy. The goals of treatment are to relieve the costipation and to bre

... Read More

I've been having anal fissure from several weeks and facing difficulty in passing stools and the skin is swollen there

Dr. Jain Amit Prakash Ayurveda | Pune

Hello. Clean the Anal region & Apply ARSHITA CREAM (Dhootpapeshwar) Before & After Deafication. Take jeerakadyarishta Aftnoon & night 4 tsp medicine + 4 tsp water. Arshita Tablet 2-2 Twice

... Read More

Doctors specialized in which segment should be able to help me out in problem pertaining to tongue. Pls recommend.

Dr. Rakesh P Dentist | Bangalore

Doctor speicialized in oral medicine or oral pathology will be able to guide u well.. u may post your problem.

... Read More

I have fissure problem for more than 20 years. Want to go for surgery or any other permanent solution. Please suggest. I am in Pune

Hi..... Anal fissure usually heals on its own within four to six weeks. If it doesn't, medical treatment or surgery usually can relieve discomfort.... Add fiber to your diet. Fiber-rich foods include

... Read More

Can I cure my fissures without operation??.. If yes please tell me how and what to do for it.. Thanq

Dr. B K Madhusudan Homoeopath | Bangalore

Hi Anal fissures are normally caused due to the straining at stools. It happens usually because of the hard stools. Try to keep your bowels moving regularly. Eat food which contain more fibers. Dri

... Read More