Fine lines, wrinkles , pigmentation
I have few fine lines on my forehead and recently my skin has become more acne prone and feels dry. Small bumps and lots of acne scars. I consulted a doctor and she said it's because of hormonal imbalance and Gave me few medicines. Now that pimples are gone but my skin is full of scar marks and wrinkles . Someone advised me for retinol cream. Kindly help me out with this issue.

It can be cleared..Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.