White Thin Skin Lines
Hello Doctors, My skin on inner thighs is having some white lines with thin skin on both thighs. It is not having pain or any itching. They look like stretch marks but are having thin skin. First one appeared 3 months ago, but now increased in number and length. What problem can it be and what should I do now ?

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

By your description, they seem to be stretch marks only. They are physiological and appear in this age as body is growing in size. They do not have any medical treatment, some surgical procedures may give some kind of improvement.