Filling of new teeth

My gums are weak when i consulted the doctor last time is what he advised, my two front teeth are outside, so i just want to take that out and go for artificial filling of tooth, please advise as it also does look good and i meet with an accident and 1 teeth is half broken

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..it can be done properly. You need to visit us once for x ray. If bone and gum condition is good then if can make them cosmetically look good after doing root canal and zirconia crowns. You can book appointment online on Practo. Regards
Dr. Hiren Patel
Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

We need to see it first..then only we can tell you proper treatment plan... There are many treatment available for it... Your protruded teeth can be treated without removing it.. For that you have to go for braces treatment... And half broken tooth can be repaired with root canal treatment and after that cap on it..