Fibroscan vs Ct Scan for liver
Hello Sir,My Fibroscan test  result is 12.3 kpa,Cap value is 277 ,Sgpt 82,Sgot 68,and grade 2 fatty liver in ultrasound,Endoscopy result is normal,every other liver and kidney test is normal,yesterday Ct scan is performed and doctor told me everything is normal, just mild inflammation in liver,also nothing is found in all hepatitis tests,My question is what can be the real reason for Fibroscan to pick a sccore of 12.3 kpa.

Fatty liver causes fibrosis which decreases elasticity. But this is crucial and need Proper Treatment, diet and lifestyle changes. Loose weight. Discuss further