Fibroid in Uterus
Hi, i have a fibroid in my uterus interior wall size is 13*8 mm, i will be having early periods with heavy pain and bleeding. but after 1 week of my periods i will be having stomach pain with White discharge, but pain will be there for sometimes and goes off, it happens frequently for almost 15 days. i want to know the reason why these things are happening. my hair started falling and i am getting too many pimples on my face please help me to find out the reason and solution

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 15 yrs exp Bangalore

All your problems are completely  reversible. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi,13 x8 mm fibroid if on surface of uterus, forget it. But if it is near cavity of uterus, yes it give heavy painful periods. You didn't mention anything about ovaries. Your pimples might be due to pcod. Stomach pain usually not related to this if in upper part. Lower abdomen pain may be due to infection in urine or genital organs. You may consult your gynecologist for all these.