Fibroid at left Breast
I'm having heavy pain at that place while we had stress full work so please guide me any medication to remove it is smaller one size. Or we need to go for operation

Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe
Infertility Specialist 9 yrs exp Pune

It's very difficult to make out for what u r talking about... I can only make out from heading of fibroid .. Treatment depends on size of fibroid, ur age, severity of symptoms and desire of children. As y have severe pain Consult Gynaec asap
Dr. Swati Kanawa
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Jaipur

Hello, get yourself examined by a Gynaecologist or surgeon, further testing on their advice and it may not need surgery if not large in size. Pain can be because of Fibrocystic breast disease which can be managed by medicines

Help.. Hello well for the fibroadenoma we usually tend to opt for surgical removal as we can cure it by medicines only...I suggest you to consult a surgeon and get it examined and also confirm it pathologically and then go ahead with treatment ..thank you
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It is difficult to suggest whether treatment is required or not until and until I examine the fibroid. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi along with your medical investigations for further evaluation. You can mail your contact details so that I can reach you.