Few pimple lower penis
Hi I have a few pimples on my lower penis on skin,its formed a month ago. What is treatment shall I take?which doctor's shall I consult dermatologists or urologist?can any of one suggest, Wat test i have to prevent it pimples?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. It's not possible to diagnose the condition with the history you have given. Id suggest you to send pictures on Practo direct consult or see a qualified dermatologist near you. Some detailed history pertaining to onset of the lesions would be needed. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.