Few pimple lower penis

Hi I have a few pimples on my lower penis on skin,its formed a month ago. What is treatment shall I take?which doctor's shall I consult dermatologists or urologist?can any of one suggest, Wat test i have to prevent it pimples?
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Greetings. It's not possible to diagnose the condition with the history you have given. Id suggest you to send pictures on Practo direct consult or see a qualified dermatologist near you. Some detailed history pertaining to onset of the lesions would be needed. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?