Fever, vomiting, LMs

Im taking Dolo 650mg from yesterday. Still feeling feverish. Feeling pukish when I look at food and have LMs.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since you still do not feel alright, i think its time you consult a general physician in person. Drink lots of water, have a swmi solid diet like khichdi. And what do you mean by LMs? Do you mean loose motions? If yes, then please be clear from next time because its not a internationally approved abbreviation for every one to know and understand. You can have curd rice also. You might beed a course of antibiotics therefore consult a general physician in person. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello.. first thing is I would advice to maintain a temperature chart and monitor every 6 th hrly.. can continue the same medication...but you also need to do tepid sponging...make sure that you have food properly and also min 8-10 glasses of water per day. ... take rest and consult a physician for examination...thank you