Fever since yesterday morning
Fever since yesterday morning ranging 99 to 100.2, taking paracetamol 650mg n vitamins. Should I test for rt pcr ? Any other medicines to continue?

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

Yes you can. No med.
8446860x370 for consultation
fever has many cause not just covid sinusitis viral malaria dengue typhoid . liver abscess u need tests to confirm the diagnosis after that effective treatmnt can be done dolo only works temporarily. antitussive to reduce cough antibiotics for fighting covid probiotics to prevent diarrhoea antipyretics to reduce fever vitamins for immune boosters are needed. consult me.
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
U need proper consultation and anquary Consult for further treatment
Isolate yourself,Check temperature 6th hourly once. If temperature is 99.7 and above it is considered as fever. If it doesn't subside by tomorrow morning get tested for RTPCR.
Yes go for Pcr test CRP and D Dimer also
Continue medicine for 5 days
Please Go for following tests : (1) CBC , CRP , D DIMER (2) COVID RT PCR CONTINUE FOLLOWING MEDICAION TILL REPORT COMES : (1) TAB : CROCIN 500 MG EVERY 6 HOURLY (2) VITAMIN C CHEWABLE TABLET EVERY 12 HOURLY (3) TAB : PANTOCID (40) BEFORE MEALS
Rt pcr COVID.
Any other symptoms ? Yes u may go for it!
or consult with me at procto or whatsapp seven eight nine one nine 4 one one six 7