Fever & severe eye pain
Hello. I am having a moderate fever of about 100F with pain in my eyes. I have got spectacles so i checked on with an eye doctor but my eye sight hasn't changed. The eye pain started the day i had this moderate fever. Also i am feeling like small pins itching on my body. Can you tell me what sort of symptoms are these in this weather ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to take tab. Paracetamol 650 mg thrice a day. Take steam inhalations thrice a day.  It could be due to viral fever which is very common in this type of whether these days.  Drink plenty of fluids. Avoid oily and spicy foods. If it still persists then consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore
Dr. Rajashekhar

hello get complete haemogram recod temperature 6 hourly consult a good physician and decide bye
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

The fever may be due to viral infection which is very common these days. You should consult your family physician for better understanding of the problem and treatment. In the mean time you may take tab paracetamol three times a day and tab cetrizine once a day. Take adequate rest and nutritious diet with plenty of fluids.