Fever for the past 6 days

My son is suffering from the fever, cold and cough for past 6 days and we have been using calpol 250 mg , Ambroxol hydrochloride , Phenylephrine hydrochloride + chlorpheniramine Maleate + Sodium Citrate Syrup. We have undergone CBC , CRP, Dengue , malaria antigen, urine routine and microscopy tests for my kid and the results are negative. We observed under CBC for monocytes, eosinophils, MCV,MCH, Red cell distribution width values are abnormal. I am attaching the blood test and urine reports. Kindly go through the reports and please let us know what is the problem and the remediation we need to take care to become the abnormal values to normal. Please also suggest any medicines and diet plan for the kid. Thanking you in-advance. Appreciate your quick response.

Doctor Answers (1) on Fever for the past 6 days

He has mild iron deficiency. That's what MVC, mchc and rdw indicate...give some iron preparation like syrup tonoferon(ped) 3ml once daily for 3months. His monocytes are more because of the viral infection he had earlier. No need to worry about that... Regarding diet, give him more of vegetables that should take care.