Fever and vomiting
2.5 age my baby.. Having cough and fever.. Vomiting.. Not eating anything.. Activeness is there but looking dull..

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello most of the times dehydration should be ruled out as it progress it will cause more complication to the child...the child has to be kept hydrated by milk,water, fruit juices ors syrup even viral fever and gastroenteritis should be ruled out consult pediatrician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps you it's better to get admitted in the hospital if your child condition is dehydrated.