Fever and pain,vomiting,
My mother problm is she is 60 year old blood sugar,BP medicine......is old prblm but today and last few days fever,vomiting,and pain doctor advise check up ...then doctor advised you go medical collage and check he call me prblm is degu fever but I think not this prblm. So I will confirm what's the actual prblm because report was normal all ....... Platilate reprt 360000 I think normal value 150xxxxxxxx00 so how he advise degu I am not fully convinced..so sir you can help me

Hello.. Well her platelet counts are in the normal range..all her symptoms matches with the viral fever ..it's better you get her tested for dengue antigens...I suggest her to have food well and drink water well...even if it's only viral and not anything specific it will take time to come down. Thank you