Fever and leg pain
I have leg pain and problem in swallowing even water from throat. Also feeling weak. Suggest me some medicine.

Hi, symptoms are suggestive of pharyngitis. Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey — and cold treats such as ice pops can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of table salt Humidify the air. Use a cool-air humidifier to eliminate dry air that may further irritate a sore throat or sit for several minutes in a steamy bathroom. Consider lozenges. Lozenges can soothe a sore throat. Because lozenges are a choking hazard for young children, don't give them to children age 4 and younger. Avoid irritants. Keep your home free from cigarette smoke and cleaning products that can irritate the throat. Consult Physician...