Fever & Viral
My daughter is having fever from last 2 days she is 1.5 years old. I have given her Ibugesic plus, but it's only effective for time being till when medicine doses functions, but after some time she again comes up with fever and viral. There is no other medicines provided to her, and today she is not at all comfortable and feeling uneasy. Please help me on which medicines should be given to her. At present her mother is only breastfeeding her, there is no other symptoms.

Persistent fever for 2 days requires doctor consultation. Please talk to your pediatrician. It could be a seasonal fever better consult.