Fever(99.7 F) and Dry cough
Im a 21 year old guy.I'm having fever(99.7 F) and dry cough. Iam also feeling little weak and I was having head ache earlier but after having paracetamol I'm not having headaches any more. I have no difficulty in breathing and I'm able to taste food as well.I have been sick for about 20 hours now. Recently there was a weather change from hot to cold maybe that's why I have this fever. I never go outside in public and I do stay away from people most of the time. 1)Should I be concerned regarding this? 2)Do I need to do a covid test or just stay at home and closely see my symptoms? 3)What are the things that I should avoid doing this period? 4)In what case do I need to go the hospital? 5)In case if I go to the hospital what are the different tests that I should do?

1.Yes you should be concerned. 2.Get a covid 19 rtpcr test done. 3. Avoid going out, avoid not wearing a mask.     No food restrictions. 4. If saturation is low or if you have worsening of symptoms. 5. CBC, covid 19 rtpcr, creat, crp, CXR /hrct chest.

antitussive to reduce cough antibiotics for fighting covid probiotics to prevent diarrhoea antipyretics to reduce fever vitamins for immune boosters are needed. consult me.
do rtpcr and start treatment.
Ur symptoms related covid 19 so u start treatment