Fever 104 F
My wife is having fever of 104 , could you please advise or suggest the medicine for her. Your help would be grateful

This problem is due to seasonal effects of whether change. Take tab, paracetamol 650 mg BD daily up to three days. Avoid fatty and spicy diet. Thirdly take liquid diet. Consult me online with full history and details and reports for complete diagnosis and treatment.
consult me online for your problem with full history and details and reports for complete diagnosis and treatment for complete cure and relief.

Take .dolo and giloy
Better to consult nearby homeopathic doctor,  if you can't,  pls send me the test reports of CBC, then we can treat
Take rest,  plenty of water intake, 
Hello, Its better to see a doctor nearby. You need to find the reason for her fever. Wipe her on & off with a wet towel for now.
- Avoid cold food and water, preferably have hot food and water - Don't skip meals have a liquid diet containing soups and progressively increase to solid diet as per how you can tolerate. - Have food rich in vitamin C such as oranges to help build immunity. - Drink plenty of fluids, drink 3 liters of water per day - Do salt water gargling with lukewarm water thrice a day - Do steam inhalation (plain steam) thrice a day and apply vaporub over your chest and nose - Maintain good personal hygiene(Wash you hands regularly) - Rest plenty, body heals while at rest If the condition persists or worsens visit nearest ER at earliest
That is a high grade fever that should be properly examined and evaluated. I would advise you to visit the nearest ER/casualty so that she can be examined and undergo necessary investigations such as CBC to find the underlying cause and have it treated accordingly. As this is a public forum we cannot prescribe medications on this medium.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest