Fertisure M duration
I was advised to take Fertisure M since we are trying for a baby. I have been taking it for six months now and we have not yet got pregnant. Had a miscarriage once in between these six months. Pls advise if i can continue to take fertisure M. If so for how long it's safe to take ?

There are few better option available chat online share details history on private chat online for guidance evaluation and treatment
First of all get ur semen analysis test done and ur wife's ultrasound report.. Share with me so that I can analyze the problem and give you proper solution.. To be a parent soon
for further information consult privately
Kindly consult for treatment
Proper evaluation is required
Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
No need, first do your semen analysis
Connect please
Consult a gynaecologist for best advice
Do semen analysis and consult.
Consult on practo chat
Hi, I don’t believe this is the right solution you have been looking for your issue. Specially when you are planning for a baby it’s important that you do things right in the right way. We might need to have a detailed discussion of this issue to help you resolve the same.