Fertility problem
I have thyroid and pcod, doc prescribed metformin and m2 tone for 4 months, for treating irregular periods .I completed the course but again period is delayed...I am planning for pregnancy ..Please suggest me a solution as i m very much worried.my height is 5 feet, weight is 53

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please  read my blog on PCOS posted on prato health feed. That will answer all your questions. Hope that helps.
Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

if you are trying for conception for last 1 yr and you not getting pregnancy then you and your husband should be undergo some investigations to find out cause of not getting pregnancy -(infertility). semen parameter of husband tobe checked your hormonal assay on 2nd or 3rd day of period and sometimes tubal patency test to be done
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
You can continue the medicine you were taking along with that start doing regular exercise it balance your hormonal level and increase fertility. And do regular Intercourse during your ovulation days, you can use ovulation kit for that.