Feet smell
Hi, I'm facing feet smell problem. I used to keep changing my socks and always keep my shoes under sun. But when my feet are sweaty they start smelling. I used to ignore earlier but its happening quite frequently. Could you please suggest is this some type of ailment or disease. If so how to treat this

Well no..it's not any disease it's just because of the shoes sweat and socks...change socks regularly ..try to use areated shoes...use more of cotton socks..you can use methods like keeping methi seeds in the shoes in a cloth wer to. reduce the smell...thank you