Release farts with smell

Hi,Please advise best homeopathy treatment for releasing farts with bad smell even after stool passage... --Thanks.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Karagada Sandeep
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, for the best opinion meet a doctor in person, am sure you will agree with this advise. It is difficult to suggest a remedy based on limited symptoms and at best such an advise would only relive your symptoms temporarily. You can take Bio combination medicine no 25, three tablets thrice a day for a month. This is a mineral supplement and will help you till you make time to meet a homeopathic doctor.

Hi..... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas. Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Take proper treatment through characterized treatment otherwise it will lead to gastrointestinal disorders as you suffering from acute colitis.