Early released sperm
Sir I got married in two yerars ago.I participate sex but my sperm is early released I have not satisfied.please solved my problem.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, The past history as well as present anxiety of sex is the primary reason for early ejaculations. You should go for sex at least twice /thrice a day for three/ four days if your partner permit healthwise. On fifth day you will find your solution. At the same time you should go by proper diet and avoid all unhealthy foods, drinks and smoking including addictions
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Homoeopath 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Nothing to worry, Your problem is Pre mature ejaculation, Symptomatic homeopathy medicines helps for you, along with few exercise, Its good to consult a experienced Homeopathy Doctor near by you, All the best
Dr. D.Shailesh Kumar
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Hyderabad

This problem is called premature ejaculation. Some times it causes due to anxiety and nervousnes. Which causes loss of control. Homeopathy can solve your problem very easily and quickly.
Dr. Gokula Kannan
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Chennai
Few techniques and along with homeo Medici es, helps you resolve your problem soon. please contact near by registered good homeo physician. Or you can contact me, as we provide online/phone consultation to our patients...