Feet.paining
I had gone for a long run of around 7.5 kms yesterday and was running a long distance after a long time. Since ysterday the sides of both my foot are paining and it pains evrytym i walk. What should i do

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Take rest for few days and avoid over activity with heat formation
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It's due to sudden stress on your legs .... Any exercise should be gradually increased day by day never once for all..... Take rest you will be fine.... If pain is severe you might have to take NSAIDS ( pain killer ) for relief....