Feet pain within few hours
Hello I have recently moved to Canada. I hv to do 8 hours shift standing but by the 3 rd hour my feet hurt a lot no matter what shoes I wear and the pain is too much. After I take rest for 2-3 hours it's okay. But I am not able to work for 8 hours. I have vitamin D deficiency and I take D3 twice a week. Kindly prescribe a pain killer for my feet.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi, I recommend you to consult directly so brief history can be taken and subsequent treatment and precautions can be advised to you.