Feet corn

I am suffering from feet corn in my left leg from over 8months and I am using corn caps for the past 3months and it wasn't cured yet.. Which type of doctor should I meet??
views-icons 75 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You can meet a dermatologist who specialises in dermatosurgery or you could meet a general surgeon.. Try scraping off the dead skin, bit by bit daily after ur bath using an old tooth brush.. Use the corn cap twice a week to make the corn soft. If it still hasn't come out then you will need to get it removed. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?