Feet corn
I am suffering from feet corn in my left leg from over 8months and I am using corn caps for the past 3months and it wasn't cured yet.. Which type of doctor should I meet??

Dr. Rajdeep
You can meet a dermatologist who specialises in dermatosurgery or you could meet a general surgeon.. Try scraping off the dead skin, bit by bit daily after ur bath using an old tooth brush.. Use the corn cap twice a week to make the corn soft. If it still hasn't come out then you will need to get it removed. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore.