Feet and leg pain
I used to take classes standing all day due to this my feets starts paining and swell. It get worse when i get up from sitting position.

Doctor responses for similar questions

It can be a muscle spasm also.. unknowingly you might have lifted weight. You can take a muscle relaxant .
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Need full clinical examination to comment exactly what is the problem.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello,as per your clinical history is concerned do one ultrasound to rule out (PAD).If found then for proper treatment you can consult with any ((vascular specialist). Hope that helps and wish you a good health
Link to question
Does this answer your question?