Feet and leg pain
I used to take classes standing all day due to this my feets starts paining and swell. It get worse when i get up from sitting position.

Doctor responses for similar questions

Need full clinical examination to comment exactly what is the problem.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello,as per your clinical history is concerned do one ultrasound to rule out (PAD).If found then for proper treatment you can consult with any ((vascular specialist). Hope that helps and wish you a good health
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello..... Overstretch of ligaments in foot puts strain on ligaments and causes pain.. Rest for few days till pain subsides... If it's mild pain it will subside on its own in few days ... Continue medication, if pain is severe or persistent consult orthopedic surgeon....
Link to question
Does this answer your question?