Feels Weak
As its ramzaan and she is fasting. She hets very weak till the end of the day. She drinks very less water. And instead of gaining weight she is loosing it day by day. I dont understand why she feels so weak and lies very minute? How can i solve this problem?

Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
If she is unable to drink more water. Give her gud (jaggery) after meals that will help her retain body fluids and do encourage her to eat fruits like watermelon, apple, guava, grapes, oranges and sweet lime, etc as these contain water and electrolytes. Give her glass of milk or butter before bed. Also include a handful of nuts in her daily routine. For perfect diet and menu planning according to her body situation, consult dietician. Any other queries or want to have appointment message me personally.

Left arm feels weak and shaky