Feeling weakness and lost of appetite
I had fever one month ago and mild systomps like cough n cold n lost of smell n taste.but after taking medicine from local dr I was alright.but after 2 or 3 days I feel wekness and dr gave me multivitamins zincovit and becozinc and nise tablets.after taking that medicines little relief but I feel weakness in my hands and pain in my shoulders.recently I have loose motion.now it is under control but lost of appetite.my vitamin d 3 level was low when I tested in feb so l took calcirol sachet 1 sachet per week for one month.what should I do now

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid consultation. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Hello dear little weakness is ok for patient recovers from covid .. but for further need more history
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards