Feeling weak all day
I am feeling mentally and physically weak and tired all day, I work from 12pm to 10pm. Have a nice sleep for 8 hours, Have a good IT job. All the social, emotional wellness is good too. I am worried if I am having some kind of disease that is causing this, I don't feel like working and just want to take rest, this happens mostly after having lunch or dinner or snacks.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It could be due to some kind of multivitamin deficiency also. I feel that stress has also got to you. Do meditation and yoga everyday. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for one month. Have a high protein and high fiber diet. Avoid smoking and alcohol intake. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Pl consult to phone & vedio.

Feeling weak and tired symptoms