Feeling weak all day
I am feeling mentally and physically weak and tired all day, I work from 12pm to 10pm. Have a nice sleep for 8 hours, Have a good IT job. All the social, emotional wellness is good too. I am worried if I am having some kind of disease that is causing this, I don't feel like working and just want to take rest, this happens mostly after having lunch or dinner or snacks.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It could be due to some kind of multivitamin deficiency also. I feel that stress has also got to you. Do meditation and yoga everyday. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for one month. Have a high protein and high fiber diet. Avoid smoking and alcohol intake. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Pl consult to phone & vedio.