Physically weak
I am very weak by physical appearance what should I do to get healthy body structure... I tried endoura mass but nothing happened many tym I increase my diet also but nothing happened... Tell me what should I do to overcome from it..

Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Alternative Medicine 16 yrs exp Bangalore

there are many reasons for physical weakness, its good to consult a physician in person to rule out the cause. and take proper treatment
Dr. Abhishek Deo
Alternative Medicine 3 yrs exp Pune
hello, A balanced nutrition and a progressive exercise schedule will surely help you out. you just have to maintain the consistency.