Feeling weak and feverish
Hello doctor, From yesterday afternoon, I am feeling feverish. But my body temperature is more or less normal. Today I had loose stool once. Still very weak and different joints of my body are paining. Also feeling little bit of headache.

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 5 yrs exp Darjeeling
Check for blood for dengue serology, complete hemogram, widal test. Your case has a possibility of dengue or any common viral fever. If you possess dengue,than fever will start to rise high with rashes over your body. Look after your neck,if neck becomes stiff and associated with vomiting and severe headache, than there is also risk of acute encephalitis syndrome. For medications, review with reports in private session.