Feeling testicle lump
Feeling some hardness(round) in right testicle and feeling pain when i pressed.I dont have smoking and drinking.
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, it could be inflammation of epididymis (epididymitis), or the testicle itself (orchitis) or both, did you got any trauma?, any history of burning micturation?. You need to get examined first before prescribing any medicines. Please consult a general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.