Feeling Something struck in Throat
For last one month I have acute gastric problem. Currently I am taking medicine & almost recoved from it but from last one week I am feeling something struck back  in throat. No problem in swelling of food or water. Always feel very irritated due to it. Sometimes it get tickle & cause strong urge for coughing. What's the issue. Please help me

Most probably laryngopharyngeal reflux
consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation and management
drink plenty of fluids avoid hot and spicy food

It seems to be a condition of laryngopharyngeal reflux , kindly consult for detailed history and management accordingly