Feeling really upset with everything
I'm not able to make a career choice. I have a job but I am really frustrated in it. I'm getting a 3 months leave to study further but I don't know what to study. My relationship is at its worst phase, he wants to leave me because he doesn't feel the same about me, but he says he cannot leave me because he cares for me. I'm mentally exhausted. I keep crying everyday. What do I do?

You can take help from career counselor for better selection of your career.. and for relationship issue you can talk with clinical psychologist for counseling.
Dear, Yes, It is difficult to tackle these issues single handedly.. It is better to seek a professional support. Consult a psychologist.
Vent out your emotions with a counselor who can help you to take decisions. I am an online counselor and can help you. Please get in touch with me through Practo . Happy to help !
Hello practo user I can understand the tough situation that you are currently facing in your life . The stressors in your personal and professional life might be impacting and hampering your emotional and physical well being . You can try and take some time to understand what you want to do further in your life , take some guidance from people in the field , try talking to your family membership and friends about your situation. Try and practice deep breathing techniques to clear your thoughts. It is advisable that you seek help from a clinical psychologist for a better understanding of your issues and to help you learn positive and healthy coping skills and strategies. You can also reach out to me through the practo app for any further help or guidance.
consult a clinical psychologist
speak to professionals , talk to your close family members and friends , explore your options , deep breathing techniques
Dear mam I can see that you are quite distressed. There are a lot of things bothering you at the moment and you seem quite burdened by them. You will benefit from counseling which will help you to look at your issues objectively and make a rational decision and help you cope with the stressors of life please see a psychiatrist for a detailed evaluation to understand things better and for further management if you are feeling sad all the time, cry frequently, hand lost interest in things, feel hopeless then these all are signs of clinical depression which needs treatment. You can help yourself by engaging in physical activity like exercise and yoga, meditate to calm yourself. Please contact me or any other professional for further help Thanks Regards Dr Ankita Mishra
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. When personal and professional priorities strike at the same times, we tend to fumble and struggle to handle. In such suitations it better to seek a help to get a different perspective of yourself and also about the problems in hand. May be suggest you to take counseling help to openly discuss all your problem in detail to identify a suitable solution that you can follow practically. Feel free to call or reach me online for further assistance. Be positive. You will be alright soon.