Career confusion

I have been told I'm really talented. And I am. But I don't know what to do with life. My career is in a mess right now. I got fired from a job I loved and another one I hated. I still believe in myself but I don't know how to deal with life and find my career. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Career confusion

Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
We all need one or the other engagement in our life to shape it the way we like. Career we chose ought to be the best possible engagement for you considering different aspects of your life. I see that you have had a mismatch in your stint so far, where in what you wanted did not keep you for long and what chose you, did not fancy you much. I am glad that you are a strong person who did not judge yourself based on your success or failure and are looking forward to go with best possible option right now. What you need to do at present is to locate that career which brings out your best and see how you can make your way through it after considering every other factors of your life which affects you in one way or the other. A psychologist, Counselor or Career Coach should be in a position to assist you here. All the Best. Go for it.