diabetes-icon
Feeling exhausted
From past 15 days, After 2 hours of my breakfast, and 3 hours of my lunch, I feel exhausted and start sweating. If I eat something or drink something, I will come to normal after 15 minutes. But very much tired for half an hour. I got my blood test done. I am not diabetic. I have high bp from 10 years. I am taking Telma H 40 in the morning and Prolomet XL 50 in the evening. My bp is 140/80. My fasting sugar is 80 and after food, it is 130. As per the report , everything is normal. My doctor says it is because of hormonal changes. It happens after 2-3 hours of having food.

The sugar rush creates this after meals. Get your Lipid profile done and decrease your meals quantity. Get all the blood work done especially Lipid profile,vitamin D, b12 and Haemoglobin. Follow with the reports. All the best