Feeling depression
Hi, I am feeling depressed last days due to some office related missed opportunity. I can't overcome on this. After every thought I am re encountering this in mind. There was an Europe opportunity I missed due to some family issues and some one else is going there.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Acute stress of any nature, physical or mental can cause some depressive reaction. It is called adjustment disorder. It usually gets better with time. Talking about it to a close confidant is usually helpful. If things are not getting better or if you become dysfunctional, you ll have to see a psychiatrist to help you.