Feeling depressed
I am feeling blank and feel like nothing is more there to live .. Sometimes feel nightmare about my parents will die one day ,this feeling I am getting even depressed more I am married more than 1 year and not having a good married life and I am not sure how it will go in future Not getting good sleep Overall I feel that what is the meaning to live

Hi sir! I see you feel no color in your life and I totally empathize.. It's all temporary ! I do appreciate your effort to seek suggestions for your mental health. The best option is to consult a professional as efficient proven treatment is available for this kind of stuff.
if interested, consult me via PRACTO
Do consult a DOCTOR (PSYCHIATRIST)
Hello..I am getting a picture that you are dealing with relationship issues. And it could be the cause that you are facing difficulties in maintaining a regular sleep cycle,feeling lost and emptiness .I would like to suggest you to seek professional help.Do not delay and prioritise your mental,emotional and psychological health .
If you would like to book an appointment with me please book it Via Practo,or www.counsellingwithanamika.com
Try to Talk with someone,it could be your close friends,siblings.
Hello, From your description you seem to be suffering from depressive symptoms. You should consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation and management.