Feeling anxious all the time
I feel anxious most of the time. It has increased over the years. I get anxious before talking to strangers and that has affected my career as well. Sometimes I anticipate things and get panic attacks. The anxiety level is such that I even feel anxious when I receive mails in office. It is affecting my day to dat life. It has also led to loss in confidence in myself. I want to get over this stuff.

It reveals  your fear of Rejection or Fear of Failure. Any experience would give you a feedback. There is no Success or Failure.  It is only a feedback - :  How to do  and How not to do!
For better understanding,  do consult a psychologist.

Feeling anxious and nauseous Feeling nauseous all the time