Feel very tired
I feel tired all the time, specially with neck and shoulder pain all the time. I have consulted a doctor several times, but nothing actually came out except Vitamin (D) deficiency. How do I improve the vitamin levels naturally?

From my experience VitD deficiency requires persistent or long term use of external suppliments. If stopped it recurrs very soon. We have three step system at homoeopathic therapy 1. Provide supplement 2. Improve the dietary absorption of precursor elements. 3. Prevent recurrence by improving the systemic retention and easy formation inside our body. Stress or nursing has been the common factor for its deficiency in spite of exposure to sunlight. All women who had been sitting in sun throughout winters were still deficient.

+140
Chat with a doctor
Vit D naturally comes from diary foods and animal meat products (esp fish oil). Exposure to sunlight either in morning or evening times helps increase Vit D levels to some extent. It's readily available as powder/tabs for medicinal use. A study showed 90% of Indians to be deficient in Vit-D. Question is who to treat? And whether Vit-D deficiency is the cause of your symptoms? In your case, you symptoms may not be explained by Vit D deficiency alone. Needs thorough evaluation.

Sore joints and tiredness What causes severe tiredness