Fed up with life
Hi , My husband doesn't  understand me he only hurts me to the core. He doesn't want to live with me anymore  but I can't live without him. He is going away from me. If ma not able to take this. I want to die. But it shouldn't be like suicide. Is there any pill I can take
159 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der problems will be der in everyones life. ...try to sort it out by speaking with your husband or tell this matter to ur relatives and even your husbands!!Remember your parents have loved you more than your husband if you die dey cannot tolerate such bold and face whatever happens in ur life.....kindly consult psychiatrist for further counselling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.