Fear of things getting ba

I some times have the fear that some thing I do will turn against me. It has started since my second year coll,wen I faced supplementary unexpectedly that time onwards I always seek for certainty, which I deeply object. There always a conflict inside, one Side I feel everything is fine and then on the other hand no no it may happen negatively. There are remission period... I know nothing is going go wrong and when I try to ignore I get headaches and for sometime I feel better then after some time only it will go.my BP is low and thyroid is normal.

Doctor Answers (1) on Fear of things getting ba

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling and also your current condition. But I feel this happens with everyone as such but the only thing that doesn't happen with other people are getting. Heading after this episode. Yiure suffering headache because you're giving it too much and you're making it take your thought control. Under your negativity. you know everything is going right then you need to snap.out of your negative side or else every thing for now I'd fine but in future the thing you do might have an effect of your negative. Thoughts on them so just try to be psotive. Thank you.