Fear of talking

I have soe kind of fear in my mind that always strike out when i have to say something to anyone. I got afraid easily by anyone. I tried a little but i m not able to overcome my fear. So should i have to consult some specialist regarding this bcz its not easy to live in a fear everytime.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there....I understand your problem you should know that any bigger things in life is achieved by starting small and taking little risk even though it's out of our comfortzone... so my main advice is start having conversation at least with your siblings, if you are a only son then start talking to your cousins... try to find a common hobby, taste or something similar with people which helps in building your friendship... try to develop an attitude of never giving up... enjoy the little victories in your life and appreciate it as far as possible which will give you self confidence.... good luck..