cardiologist-icon
Fear of heart attack
Respected dr I am always in a state of fear getting Heart attack because there is always a pain in a chest I had meet cardiologist n got the all the test done n discussed about my chest pain he said all is normal.till now I get chest pains n due to this fear I am unable to travel anywhere .plz guide me to come out of this fear n precautions for not getting an heart attack

Hello There. I can understand your concern. since all the reports are normal, then its obvious that you are not at a risk for having a cardio related problem. why are you scared when all the reports are normal. either you can forget about the heart attack, or you can consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation and counselling. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. bangalore.