Fear & mentally disturbed
Sir, from recent days I feel so feared of death. I am fit every aspect but when I get unhealthy like gas problem or acidity in chest I feel like Its my last day and get many bad thoughts and get disturbed until I recover from ill health. Again when I am healthy I feel normal and again sometimes when I sit free without any work then I get such thoughts. Sir I want to overcome the fear. Any way to overcome

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Basically you have the FEAR. Has any of close relatives/friend died recently due to illness. If yes, that might be the reason for your thinking. You can come out of FEAR anytime. Just follow some lifestyle changes and increase the intake of water. Go for regular exercises/walking/any sport of your choice. Any further guidance needed feel free to call me
Need to get help
FEAR is a very negative emotion which will not allow us to proceed further. So come out FEAR as early as possible.
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Do some exercise, and focus on task in more concentrated way. Healthy chat wd friendz, u wl get benifits. Last option is us... when u r unable to cope up. Best wishes
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....... See many people on earth are suffering from gastritis including me.. So you get rid of those negative thoughts.. If you wish you can get endoscopy for confirmation... With dietary change and lifestyle change you can bring symptom under control.....