Fatigue and numbness
I have Numbness in fingers usually when I get up from sleep, swelling also ,fainted once recently, stomach problem, weakness , fatigue ,

Doctor responses for similar questions

Dr. Pratyush Kumar Mishra
Infectious Diseases Physician 5 yrs exp Purba Champaran
tingling in hands fatigue and tiredness may be because of various reasons. You need to get yourself examined to find out the cause of it. Few basic investigations like complete blood count, thryroid function test, SGOT, sgpt, sodium, potassium levels. You can tab mecobal plus once daily.. Plenty of fluids/ORS.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. Divya Naik
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Indore
You need to get your ecg and stress test done for proper diagnosis ...These symptoms are usually related to cardiac diseases and weakness or disturbed circulation of blood in body
Visit me in my clinic for proper diagnosis
yoga ,pranayam , exercise , avoid spicy and oily food
Link to question
Does this answer your question?